uhmm dont even know what to call this.

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by savetoniqht, May 27, 2007.

1. savetoniqht

savetoniqht Well-Known Member

Just suchhh a bad night. sick of my friends and just generally stressed.. wayyyy too much to do. ive eaten so much today and now my throat is killing me from throwing it up like fifty times (sorry for the imagery.) No point in this post, just majorly, majorly stressed out and upset..

2. SeemsPerfect

SeemsPerfect Guest

Must be one of those nights. Things are pretty sh/tty on this side too. I'm sorry to hear you're so stressed, though. :sad: Anything you wanna talk about?

3. savetoniqht

savetoniqht Well-Known Member

eh i don't even know. i get these crazy mood swings but its not swinging back i have no good reason, im just in a really bad mood. =/ as usual 90% of it has to do with weight, but that's nothing new..

4. SeemsPerfect

SeemsPerfect Guest

I hear ya'.

I worry about weight too, which people probably think is weird for a guy. :unsure: Only for me it's about keeping the physique I see on the covers of fitness magazines. And instead of throwing up it's "supplements" that I'm sure are destroying me in the long term.

I wonder why we worry so d/mn much about weight and image. I can't figure it out. Any ideas?