um......hello world!

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by ciera800, Mar 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ciera800

ciera800 Member

not exactly sure what i'm supposed to say goes...... My name is ciera, I just turned sixteen a few weeks ago, i'm currently attending a private highschool and am planing to take college classes next year and over the summer, i'm a workaholic which means monday through friday that isn't a vacation i probably won't be on here barring an emergency but yeah....that's all i can think of to say......message me if you feel like it, i don't bite i promise! lol
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

WElcome to SF hun hope you get the support you need here hun lots of caring understanding people here hugs
  3. flowers

flowers Senior Member

welcome Ciera. I think you will find that this is a great community. So I hope that when time permits, you wll be here !
  4. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

hello ciera... welcome..glad to have you with us now. question mine which you do not need to answer.. with the name of this place I cannot help but wonder why you ended up here now.. are you often in a crisis state within your world or just what???? don't get me wrong you are very welcome here.. take your own time and look around the place some and see if you find a forum or two that strikes a familiar chord in you and maybe a post within there...

really good luck to you with finishing up highschool and the move on to college.. hope to hear from you again. tc, Jim
  5. ciera800

ciera800 Member

honestly? I'm hear because my parents can't see me falling into depression and my boyfriend emotionally abuses me i just.....i need help, badly.....
  6. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Yes parents have a hell of a time acknowledging real depression within their own kids..shame on them!!! Fought severe depression myself for more than 50 yrs now myself.. Have an official masters on the damn subject..ciera to own up to you having big depression would probably cause them to have been lacking some in their care for you.. To really feel empathy and compassion for those souls who have it maybe helped by those that have had to fight it themselves!!!

Time to do some lookin at and your true feelings on this boyfriend now.. You need loving, caring and support now.. This really may not be possible with bf now..

Best wishes only..Jim
  7. ciera800

ciera800 Member

Thanks everyone, and i know my boyfriend is the last thing i need right now but......i really just don't know anymore, i feel completely lost sometimes....
  8. you need friends more than a boyfriend. and eh hem. *raises hand* i have my bestfriend application ready. and yes, i have references
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.