um hey C:

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by princess bubblegum, Dec 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i'm new here and a bit lost. but then again i'm also lost majority of the time in my life so i guess it's not that big of a change. i just hope i find people here who understand me as opposed to the people in my life who just tell me to get better by myself.
  2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hey, welcome to SF. Yeah, people seem to think it's just a mood or something you can change easily, but it's not. If that were true, I wouldn't have been depressed for so long. I hope that you can find great help and support here.
  3. Mozart

Mozart Well-Known Member

Welcome princess bubblegum ! I hope you will find some help and friendship here.I am a newcomer too and I can only say that it really is a great lifeline to talk to people who do not judge but try to understand. Hope you are feeling OK. Take care !
  4. Moat

Moat Banned Member

G'day Princess BubbleGum! (struth, trying typing that with a ciggie in your mouth with the smoke pervading your nose!).

Yu have no reason to worry or fear, everyone who is everyone on SF has gone through something similar to everyone else so we are all a bunch of folks who are caring and compassionate in the needs of everyone else.
    Just put your feet up, grab a cup of hot cocoa and rest assured that anywhere you go around the site, you will always be among friends, big and small :bubbles:
  5. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Hi princess and welcome to SF's.. Not going to tell you to just get over it here.. Bit more difficult than that. Look around the site some and see if any of the forums touch a chord or two in you.. Get any guest ions please just let us know..

Hope to hear from you again!!!! Take care, Jim
  6. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

Hi Princess and welcome to SF - I am sure you will love it here and find ideas and suggestions that will help you :) It is unthinking to just tell someone "get better" or "snap out of it" without realising that we would if only we knew how - and where to find the first rung on the ladder out of our pit - but I promise you the first rung is always to be found, and this is certainly a good site to look around for it hun :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.