Um hi?

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Kelsi, Jan 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kelsi

Kelsi Account Closed

I really dont know what to say. Before posting I read through some of the other posts. Wow, there are some people here in horrible pain. I dont really see a point in talking. It would be a lost voice in a sea of lost voices. Screaming on the inside, typing on the outside. But nothing and no one is there to hear me. A single scream in a cacophony of voices. Or at least thats how it seems to me.

2. Robin

Robin Guest

Fortunately not everything is as it seems :) Just wanted to say hi and let you know that if you do feel a lil drowned out feel free to drop me a pm :) Am pretty sure though, over the course of the day others will greet you too :) :hug:

3. Hanging by a thread

Hanging by a thread Well-Known Member

heya, welcome to the site!! Feel free to pm me if u need anything or want to talk, hope you find some comfort in this site just like I have.

All the best

4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forums Kelsi!! I think when you post you will get plenty of support... You are not lost here we are listening..Take Care!!

5. kote

kote Account Closed

come on over to the chat rooms. we are all there to share and listen.

6. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Hi and welcome. Just want you to know you're being heard.

7. betteroffunknown

betteroffunknown Well-Known Member

welcome to the forum here. so glad you've come. don't worry you're not going to be a lost voice. people really do listen here. so keep talking and if you'd like feel free to pm me. take care

8. supermodel

supermodel Well-Known Member

Welcome! My PM box is open if you want to chat. We understand.

9. boo

boo Well-Known Member

Welcome to sf ! :welcome:

10. bubblin girl

bubblin girl Well-Known Member

hi
    how are you?
    welcome to SF, I HEAR TOU,so talk as many as you want, im here listning to you.
    take care :)

11. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi welcome know your issues are just as important your pain is just as real please keep reaching out for support talk with people on chat you are not alone now so keep reaching out okay

12. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi , welcome to sf :hug:

13. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum Kelsi. I think you will be heard hear should you continue to post. Sometimes it may not be as quickly as you'd like, but people here do listen. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.