1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Um. Hi.

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by claudiarylie, Feb 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. claudiarylie

claudiarylie New Member

I actually have no idea what to say here. It feels kinda funny posting here, but I have no idea what tdo do. I just dont want my friends to think that I am looking for attention or an being silly or anything.

I actually dont know what to do at all. My life is falling apart and I just want out of this mess.

2. painful

painful Well-Known Member

Hi :) how is your life falling apart? :Jehuty:

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

No one will judge you here keep talking okay so we can help

4. the_only_one

the_only_one Well-Known Member

we are here for you. what is wrong with your life? take your time

5. plshelpme

plshelpme Well-Known Member

i want out of my mess as well...so does the rest of SF...so welcome!!!! talk to us...we won't judge you...okay?

6. me myself and i

me myself and i Account Closed

Welcome to sf, please post a little, get it out. Maybe read a few too, you may find some answers in others triumphs and failings.
    I so wish you well.
    Regards Pete

7. BornFree

BornFree Well-Known Member

Hiya
    Sorry have no words to ease your pain, hope it helps a little to know you're not alone. Keep talking vent, vent, vent.... let it all out ok.
    Sending you hugs :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:
    Take care and keep safe

hugs
    Ditsy x

8. Animosity

Animosity Forum & Chat Buddy

Hello! Welcome to SF! I hope you find the support you're looking for! If you ever need a friend or someone to talk to dont hesitate to PM me! :hug:

9. the_only_one

the_only_one Well-Known Member

we've all been here and have all struggled and well we wont judge, we did the same :)

10. Shuya

Shuya Member

Hey you're in the right place :) stay safe, I hope you get the answers you're looking for.

11. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

hi claudia, welcome to sf :) look forward to seeing you aroundx

12. Ravenwing

Ravenwing Well-Known Member

Hi there and welcome to SF. You have taken a very important step in even just starting to post here. Talking about how you feel to us can be such a help. Hopefully when you feel a little stronger, you can tell us a little more. :hug:

13. black orchid

black orchid Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF! Hope you find support here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.