Umbrella

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by iNeedYou, Feb 4, 2013.

1. iNeedYou

iNeedYou Member

Well, hey.

So I was at school today, waiting for my cousin at her locker, you see, we're kinda best friends. But what I didn't know was that there was a group of 4 people standing behind me, all of these popular people, 2 girls with a shitload of makeup on, because else they look 'ugly'. Well, erm... They poked me with an umbrella somewhere on my ass, aiming for my vagina. Twice. I don't know what to do, I really want to transfer schools, because this isn't normal. I told Suzanne, one of my best friends and I shamed myself so much, I wanted to cry so badly. I also almost cried when I walked away from them. But I really don't know what to do, because if I like, diss them or whatever they don't like, I'll get even more picked on by their friends. So, I can't do anything, I mean, I know I'm not the prettiest, but it's about the inside, isn't it? And don't tell me they're jealous because they're not, I'm sure about that. Just plain ol' me, a piece of shit.

I keep telling myself to keep my head up and that I'm pretty, but everyday people try to bring me down, successful. I don't know what to do. I want to lock myself up in my room and cut cut cut.

Sincerely,
    Janine

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi and so sorry this happened, but clearly this is NOT your problem, but theirs...is there someone you can talk to? Your parents or family? a teacher? so that an adult can help u sort this out

3. 3.141592654

3.141592654 Well-Known Member

Hi there Janine,

You have nothing to be ashamed of.

I don't know about your school, but on my school we had 'vertrouwenspersonen'. They are there exactly for this kind of thing. Please try to muster up the courage to talk to them. They won't stop on their own.

Take care

4. Senada

Senada Well-Known Member

Some people can be so mean.. This is not your fault nor nothing to be ashamed of. I'll second Sadeyes and Pi; is there any teacher or adult you could talk to about this?

Take care, Janine! Hugs from me

5. iNeedYou

iNeedYou Member

Thanks for all the sweet and helping messages! I hope they'll come useful the next time! :) x

6. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

What they are doing is bullying and the problem is not with you, they obviously have insecurities and have to take it out on somebody else because they are miserable deep down inside. If they are physically assaulting you like that with the umbrella, you can actually report them to the police for assault. if you are being bullied then you need to take it to the highest person up in your school and make sure it gets dealt with. A few scares normally sorts out manipulative little girls with nothing else better to do with their time, trust me, from experience, I know.