Discussion in 'Welcome' started by ShadedSoul, Aug 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShadedSoul

ShadedSoul Well-Known Member

Hi, I'm ShadedSoul. I'm sorry I don't know what else to say I'm a little lost and confused at the moment.

Thanks for having me here.
  2. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

Glad you decided to join us and :welcome:to SF, LOOK FORWARD TO GETTING TO KNOW YOU oops sorry about caps im well know here for that now!!!!!!!! dont worry about talking just now u will talk when u want to thats not a problem here TC hun:grouphug:
  3. StellarSparkle

StellarSparkle Well-Known Member

Hey ShadedSoul, welcome to SF :smile:

You've certainly come to the right place if it's advice you require, I hope you enjoy your stay and find support :wink:
  4. danni

danni Chat Buddy

:welcome: to the forum shadedsoul if you need anything my pm box is always open to help anyone out take care :hug:
  5. RunningAway

RunningAway Well-Known Member

Hello :)

Welcome to the forum :)

6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF. It is okay if you don't know what to say yet. give yourself some time and when you feel comfortable sharing with us, we will be willing to listen. Take care and i hope to see more of you. :hug:
  7. RainbowChaser

RainbowChaser Well-Known Member

:hug: Welcome!

If you need any help around the forum, just PM me :smile:
  8. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Hi and welcome to SF. Don't apologise for not knowing what to say, but hopefully the longer you are around here the more comfortable you will feel, and the more you will be able to share. Feel free to PM me if you need anything :hug:
  9. Darkness N Light

Darkness N Light Staff Alumni

Hello and welcome to the forum. I am sorry if my post is a bit delayed here. I am sorry that you are confused. Please do not appoligize for not knowing what to say. If you ever need to talk feel free to send me a pm and I will get back to you as soon as I get it. Take care and I love you. :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss

With Love,
    Crystal :hug: :cheekkiss
  10. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

Hey ShadedSoul, I hope you find the support you're looking for. :smile:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.