ummm dont no what to do anymore

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by justmeonlyme, Dec 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. justmeonlyme

justmeonlyme Long Time SFer Staff Alumni

ummm i dont really no what to say. im not very good at noing what to say in the forum i normaly just use chat but i ont really no how to bring it up so im using the forum..

im feeling really really low and i just want to end things now im sick of fighting i dont want to fight anymore i cant do it any longer... my own dad doesnt even want to no me anymore i cant do it. everyone will just been beter off without me...
    thank you everyone here for how you have helped me thought the past few months i have made many new friends.
    idk but then part of me is still dughting if i should do it i guess that is why i am posting this. idk if i will go though with it but i am really close i dont no if i can keep fighting...
    i am sorry for wasting peoples time im sure you have beter things to do than sit around reading this when i will proply wimp out anyway. but idk i just want out i cant do it i just i dont wanta fight anymore...

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Yeh its hard when your tired of fighting but you know it has to be done. Hang in here okay we care lots of us understand the tireness the not wanting to do it anymore. You just have to take each day at a time okay if not take each hour at a time. Call crisis talk with someone to help you cope a bit better. You are not wasting our time okay people here care.

3. betteroffunknown

betteroffunknown Well-Known Member

my own dad doesnt even want to no me anymore i cant do it. everyone will just been beter off without me...

hate to say it emma but screw your dad. if he can't be supportive or understanding then screw him. you don't need to be around that. i don't say that having not been there myself cause i have. i was estranged from my parents for ten years cause they couldn't be supportive. i'm not saying part your ways with him but maybe limit your talks with him, and make sure you speak your mind and stand up for yourself. this does take practice just an fyi.
    you said that everyone would just be better off without you, and that couldn't be further from the truth. like you said you've made a lot of friends around here and you mean everything to us. we would be devistated to hear of something happening to you. personally i enjoy talking with you. i sincerely hope that you will reconsider your thoughts here. we like having you around.

4. justmeonlyme

justmeonlyme Long Time SFer Staff Alumni

i just idk i cant keep doing this ive had enough i just dont no what to do anymore...
    things would just be beter if i was gone. i am sorry but i cant do this anymore!

5. betteroffunknown

betteroffunknown Well-Known Member

i totally believe you can do this. i know you can. you are an awesome person with a great personality. you can do this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.