ummm hi...

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by reckless, Aug 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. reckless

reckless New Member

i have had problems with my emotions and stuff before but not as bad as this time i feel like im going through the floor this time i cant even leave m y house at the moment not even at 3 am it put the rubbish out (couldn't sleep so was cleaning)

this has been going on for a few weeks now and it's not getting any better

the police and ambulance took me to the hospital on Friday cos i let slip to someone i talk to online about how i was feeling they took me the the acute assessment unit thing and i spoke to 4 different doctors on Friday in the hospital which made me so embarrassed you wouldn't know

i am supposed to have someone come to my house to check on me everyday at the moment and i think i scared them away because my flat was/is a right mess they told me to clean up and i did try but i ran out of bags and couldnt face going out to get more i got myself ready and everything but as soon as i opened the door i couldn't even take one step outside :sad:

they didn't come today and im feeling proper strange right now i don't know if i want to go to my appointment with the doctor tomorrow cos i don't know if i can face going outside and what do i say when i'm there i don't want them to waste there time on me when other people could use there help more

i been in 2 psychiatric units before and i don't want to go back there but am afraid they will just section me like they did before :/

i really don't know what to do right now i'm scared of going outside and i feel like i would rather die then going to the hospital but i know that i'm supposed to be stronger than this it's tearing me apart from all directions i feel like just saying fuck it whats the point :/
  2. boo

boo Well-Known Member

Hi reckless and welcome to SF.
    I had the same thing happening to me. Cops and ambulance came and took me to the hospital because they got a court order. It was awful.
    I hope you can open up and talk to us. Some people are exceptionaly great here and might help you :)
  3. supermodel

supermodel Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum! I'm here whenever you want to talk!
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi to you next time they say clean up tell them you need help okay ask them to bring you garbage bags so you don't have to leave house. Ask them to get you on medicaiton so you are not so anxious Ask them not to judge you because they are not the ones suffering They are there to help you remind them of that. we are here to help you okay so vent away let the pain out okay no one judges you her noone.
  5. Decode

Decode Well-Known Member

Hi Reckless and welcome to the forum. Sorry to hear about your current situation. I just thought of something while reading that why don't you try writing down what you are concerned about when going out, it may help you rationalise your fears. This may also help you let the doctors know how you are feeling, just hand them the note when you first go in. I plan on doing this next time as i just can't speak when i'm in there.

Anyway's i do not think you will get sectioned given what you have said, its usually for harm to yourself or others in uk. If thats not you, be sure to be clear saying i have no intentions of harming myself. I haven't checked but i think thats correct. Google section laws or metal health act for you area, that should tell you.

By the sounds of it this is not going to get better on its own, i would accept their help and try not to worry, they want to and are there to help you. Trust me you are not a time waste case, people go to the doctors with really petty stuff, your is not.

I hope it works out for you.
  6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum. Don't be afraid to accept the help that is offered to you when you need it. So often times fear holds us back and stops of from doing exactly the thing it is that we need most to make the changes we need to survive. I am glad you took the step of joining us and seeking out some support. Don't give up. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.