Ummm...hi

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Shezz, Sep 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shezz

Shezz Member

Hi.

I'm from the Caribbean, a sunny, vibrant place. Pity I don't seem to be as vibrant.

I've read a lot of folks' posts here and I feel bad that soo many folks have been through so much pain. We are all in so much pain...

I have ADHD, and it seems that having that kinda marks you for life, since you can't vibe on the same wavelength as most people.

I have tried to commit suicide once, but that seemed more like a call for help, as the only effect was that I was out cold for 2 days on my bedroom floor. (Popped pills, then drank alcohol.)

I got problems with work (no one likes me there, they want to get me fired), money (got debt up to my eyeballs, can't handle bills), and life in general (can't be sociably acceptable to anyone).

But if anyone else is out there...please don't die. We may feel like dying at moments, but please...if we can't make it through with each other, who CAN we make it through with?

I'm just typing this so it can help me become stronger, 'cause I'm feeling so weak right now...all my friends are out partying & enjoying the weekend while I have work to do so I can't be fired in the morning. It's called life. I know this. But does it always have to be so hard? Or maybe we have to become just hard enough to say "Screw you, life! You can't get ME!"

I hope to become that someday.

So, yeah.

Hi.

2. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Hi Shezz and welcome to SF. Sorry to hear that you're suffering so much right now. I think you have the right idea about becoming tougher and more resilient. There's a saying, 'Only the strong will survive' and there's a lot of truth to it. Life is full of challenges and pitfalls, but you just have to dust yourself off and keep on slugging it out. That's what gets me through the day. :hug:

3. Daijou

Daijou Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome to SF Shezz. :)

Sounds like you're going through quite a bit right now, but it's good that you're able to stay strong. It seems a lot of people are having money problems lately, especially with the lack of jobs everywhere. It's nice to know you have one, even if the people you work with are less than friendly, but some people are just jerks that way.

I hope you found that strength you were looking for after you wrote your message.

4. Shezz

Shezz Member

Yeah, i did. I found some after talking to a few folks on here.

It's good that there is something here for people who have nothing else. Keeps them going. Keeps ME going.

We're all cool people here. And 'Ill never forget that.

Strength in numbers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.