ummm i think this is it...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by justmeonlyme, Feb 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. justmeonlyme

justmeonlyme Long Time SFer Staff Alumni

ummmm i think tonight or tomorrow night is the night... i cant take this anymore im sorry i no i have said this before but this time i think this is really it!
    im sorry to all my friends i love you all you have all done so much for me im sorry it had to turn out this way but i dont see anyother way it sorry i wish you all the best for your lives i will still be in chat for a little whille but that will be it i may be back tomorrow if i dont do it tonight but if i dont do it tonight then it will be tomorrow night im sorry all but i cant do this anymore... thank you for helping me these last few months i love you all!! tc
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You lasted this long keep coming back stay here This is a safe place no judgement just friends who care. keep reaching out okay stay strong
  3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Emma, can you talk it out and see if you can find a connection which will make you feel less isolated? big hugs, J
  4. privatename

privatename Well-Known Member

Hiya, I'm new here but I'm a willing ear if you need to talk. *hugs*
  5. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Can I ask what triggered you tonight? I mean I understand wanting the pain to end but what has pushed you to this point tonight? I am here and you can PM me if you wish.

Please check back with us and let us know how you are feeling....we care and I know you have lots of friends here so please use us and lean on us as much as you need.

Love Bambi
  6. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

Emma, i havent been in chat recently so not too sure what is going on for you right now, but i no you are stronger than u are aware, something has brought you this far in life, you can go a bit further, has anything changed recently to make you feel this way, doenst have to be anythign, big or major, anything little?? please keep posting, let us help you, we all care, and i would truely miss you :hug:
  7. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Please reach out to the people here they all care. I care what ever it is that has you so down so sad write it out okay get it out of your thoughts and into words so we can help. The sadness the pain will lessen tomorrow will be another day. Please reach out here or phone crisis just to talk to someone okay.
    a real voice sometimes helps it is calming. take care stay safe.
  8. Glenn Cocoa

Glenn Cocoa Member

I'm new here, too, but I'd like to get to know you! The oldest, most cliché encouragement I can give you is this...take it one day at a time. I can't say I don't understand how you feel, I absolutely do. But one day at a time, hell...5 minutes at a time, can make it just that much more bearable. I've had moments where I didn't think I could last even that long, but so far I have always made it through. Make it through with me.

You're in my thoughts.
  9. justmeonlyme

well im still here just... but ive been thinking maybe i dont want to die but i need to do something so people will believe me i feel like i need to do something to get me into hospital or something so that i will get help coz im scared and i cant do this anymore i still really just want to die but i think that doing something where i will get help will be beter then if that doesnt work thats it...
  10. mulberrypie

mulberrypie Well-Known Member

emma....can we talk? you logged off the other night before i could respond. thank you for considering getting help before you do anything. many people, including myself, care about you a lot and we want you to live.
  11. justmeonlyme

so im still here i havent done anything i said goodbye to one of my mates and she nearly called the copz on me it scared me enough to stop me for now so yea dont think i will be doing anything for a while so guess you guys are stuck with me :D
  12. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

im glad you are not going to do anything soon, maybe in the mean time u can get some proffesional help, like a counsellor etc??? glad to hear u are staying :yay:
  13. justmeonlyme

maddy :hug: i already see a cansalar but she is no help

im sorry to all my friends and what i have put you though over the past few days or so :hug: thanks for all your support
  14. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

could u get a helpful one?? it is important that u get the correct support, u nreally deserve it!! :hug:
  15. justmeonlyme

idk if anyone would worry or not i just thought just incase i should tell you my comp is going to get fixed so i want be around for about a week
  16. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

please stay safe in the mean time emma :hug:
  17. Wastingecho

Wastingecho Well-Known Member

Emma i'm not sure how hospitals operate where you are, but the first time i was feeling almost suicidal, my wife brought me to the hospital and i was able to check myself in once it became apparent that i was at risk.

Can you do that? Would that help?
  18. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

Emma has jsut asked me to add to this, she will be gone for at least another week, as he computer is still not fixed.
  19. justmeonlyme

im back now :D im still having issues with my comp but at least i can get on now :D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.