Un-noticed

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by LittleSparkles13, Jun 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LittleSparkles13

LittleSparkles13 Well-Known Member

I am not so not good right now. I feel like i am un-noticed and even when people notice me it's not for the right reasons. Is there something so bad about me?

When i go to a site people either ignore me, or hate me, whats so bad about me?

I don't know anymore.

It feels like the end for me.

2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Okay hun, a lot of people feel like this when they first come to the site and even when you've been here for ages you can still have a "everbody hates me" moment or two.
    Have you tried the chat room yet? Maybe make a friend or two there, or failing that we have a buddy system for people feeling alone. Just ask and people will give msns for contact off the site. :hug:

ps my msn is in my profile :smile:

3. LittleSparkles13

Thanks, i hate feeling this way, and i hate having to psot a thread, but i just don't know what to do. I feel so alone, and i am going to have to cope with being a yseless, lonely singleton till the day i die.

4. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

No apologies needed :smile: :hug:

5. LittleSparkles13

I just feel like i need to apologize.

6. some_dude

some_dude Member

dont apologise.. only if its smth really bad u did

7. DownwardSpiral

DownwardSpiral Well-Known Member

You are not un-noticed. I sent you a PM. :hug:

8. I'm around here often, Fallen-fairy. You can still talk with me, if you want to.

9. lost_soul

lost_soul Staff Alumni

i'm here more than i'm gone. my msn is in my profile too, you're not un-noticed take care of yourself

10. am I alive

am I alive Well-Known Member

I'm here for over a year and nobody knows me, this is more than good reason i shouldnt exist no more... sometimes i think i'm all alone in this world...

11. Shadowlands

Shadowlands Official SF Hugger Staff Alumni

If all of us that are un-noticed notice each other we would be quite noticable. My msn is in my profile. Feel free to chat.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.