Un-noticed

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by LittleSparkles13, Jun 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LittleSparkles13

LittleSparkles13 Well-Known Member

I am not so not good right now. I feel like i am un-noticed and even when people notice me it's not for the right reasons. Is there something so bad about me?

When i go to a site people either ignore me, or hate me, whats so bad about me?

I don't know anymore.

It feels like the end for me.

2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Okay hun, a lot of people feel like this when they first come to the site and even when you've been here for ages you can still have a "everbody hates me" moment or two.
    Have you tried the chat room yet? Maybe make a friend or two there, or failing that we have a buddy system for people feeling alone. Just ask and people will give msns for contact off the site. :hug:

ps my msn is in my profile :smile:

3. LittleSparkles13

Thanks, i hate feeling this way, and i hate having to psot a thread, but i just don't know what to do. I feel so alone, and i am going to have to cope with being a yseless, lonely singleton till the day i die.

4. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

No apologies needed :smile: :hug:

5. LittleSparkles13

I just feel like i need to apologize.

6. some_dude

some_dude Member

dont apologise.. only if its smth really bad u did

7. DownwardSpiral

DownwardSpiral Well-Known Member

You are not un-noticed. I sent you a PM. :hug:

8. I'm around here often, Fallen-fairy. You can still talk with me, if you want to.

9. jcat

jcat Staff Alumni

i'm here more than i'm gone. my msn is in my profile too, you're not un-noticed take care of yourself

10. am I alive

am I alive Well-Known Member

I'm here for over a year and nobody knows me, this is more than good reason i shouldnt exist no more... sometimes i think i'm all alone in this world...

11. Shadowlands

Shadowlands Official SF Hugger Staff Alumni

If all of us that are un-noticed notice each other we would be quite noticable. My msn is in my profile. Feel free to chat.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.