Unable to move on *potentially triggering*

Discussion in 'Rape and Abuse' started by FrainBart, Feb 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FrainBart

FrainBart Staff Alumni

I dont expect any replies, I am writing this in the hope that it helps me move on. I have never really healed from it.

I have been suffering for 5 years from what I went through, unable to move on. I always have blamed myself for what I went through, it has to be my fault, I shouldn't have been so naive.

I was 17, I had barely experienced anything in life. I was going to visit my bf at the time, when I had gotten myself lost. Two men were kind enough to help me, well that was what I thought, they walked with me, they even carried my bag, but nothing ever came across in a wrong way. they led me to an abandoned car park, saying it was a shortcut, Something wasnt right, I tried to get my bag back and get away, when they hit me. they took turns to rape me at knife point.

I never went to the police, didnt tell my bf at the time, I was too afraid to. Just held it inside, kept it away from everyone. it was all I could do.

I never really have closed it off in my mind.

Really just need to find some way of getting out of the pain I am putting myself into.

2. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

:hug: I am so sorry that happened hun.

You have taken the first step to moving on, which it talking about it. I am here if you want to PM <3 (Sorry I haven't been around the last few days)

Take care :hug: xx

3. FrainBart

FrainBart Staff Alumni

Thank you, I wrote this hoping it would help, but I dont feel any better from it. I just feel worse.

4. letty

letty Banned Member

i just want to say hang in there, I know its difficult, and the memories can be so painful. it was not your fault.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.