Unable to understand

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Get Well Soon, Oct 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Get Well Soon

Get Well Soon New Member

I find myself unable to understand why anytime I try to tell those I know, how I feel, they are just unable to understand? I try to make them get it, but for some reason, they just find me a miserable, pathetic, and mysterious creature...maybe I am...:sad:

2. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

There are people here that understand. I think you are in the right place.
    welcome to the forum :hug:
    and you are not pathetic

3. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

:welcome: to the forum. this is a great place to be to try and find some understanding. it usually seems as though someone somwhere here always understands. btw i wouldn't say you are pathetic at all. please take care and stay safe. if you need someone to talk to feel free to pm me.

4. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

Welcome to SF! I hope you find the understanding and support you seek here! :smile:

5. Xenos

Xenos Well-Known Member

'heya welcome to the forum =) there're plenty of people here that know how you're feeling, so I hope you'll find those people and the support you need. :hug:

6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF. You will find people here that do understand without a lot of explaining. People that have never experienced what you feel have difficulty understanding because it is beyond their comprehension and they fear understanding it. I am glad you found us. :hug:

7. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Welcome to Sf. I am sure you will find people willing to listen and help the best they can here. Please keep posting :) :hug:

8. shazzer

shazzer Well-Known Member

welcome to sf I hope we can give you the support your looking for :hug:

9. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

welcome to the forum :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.