Unacceptble and Unchangble things that wount let go

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Summer.Rain, Dec 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Summer.Rain

Summer.Rain Well-Known Member

Even though i met more then a few girls in my life and i know how to make
    a good impresion, i will never br able to go to the next stage with them.
    Freandhsip is the farest point ill ever get, and its killing me becouse i cant accept it!
    Why? Why am i so worthless? I cant work, i cant do anything that worth something.
    I have everything in my life, my dad provides me with everything...
    But when a girl know i cant stand on my own feet thay just turn around and walk away :(
    My dad keep asking me when ill stop living on his support and he keeps telling
    me how worthless i am without him, and hes right, i am NOTHING!!!
    I am such a worhtless guy that even my dad says it, i am just a burden
    If ill die it will make things so much better on the long terms.
    Sure it will be a hit for my fammily but only in the short term, thay will servive right?

I really considering stopping taking my pills, then the suicide thoughts and plans will come back and i will accept them with open arms. and then when i will be broken enough i will find myself a nice bridge (got an idea already) and jump off it. it high enough and below it there is a highway so ill die 100%.

2. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

No way are you worthless. Thats just depression telling you that. Don't believe it. As for relationships, don't worry about creating a good impression. Just be yourself. Most women can tell if you are trying too hard. That makes you look desperate and that can be a turn off. Being yourself is more honest and honesty is highly attractive to both sexes. Don't be so hard on yourself. Best wishes. S.

3. poisonedresistance

poisonedresistance Well-Known Member

i agree with raven,

you are not worthless.

starting relationships is complicated at first, it is for everyone, but you have to be yourself, you want someone to like you for you, not for who they 'think' you are.

getting into work, or back into work is a daughnting prospect, there are people who can help though.

4. Summer.Rain

Summer.Rain Well-Known Member

Trust me people if you knew me you would undarstand
    i am really wirthless, i have nothing!
    i cant work, i bearl do something in the house
    all i do all day long is sitting infornt of the computer\TV
    I am 23 years old with no education or job expiriance
    No relations expiriance
    No freands

I am lonley
    I am worthless
    I am depressed
    And i should die

5. LostSpirit

LostSpirit Well-Known Member

if you state you havent any of the above.. then start making a change now... you shouldnt b made to feel worthless no matter what. and especially not by your family

your still young. so still have time to change your life around. prove to yourself more then anything that you can do things when you set your mind to it....

i hope you have more peace of mind soon

x

6. freefalling

freefalling Active Member

My life seemed to follow the same sequence as yours is now.I was living at home and unable to hold down a job and relationships were things that only seemed to happen to my m8s.Then at the age of 26,I met the most wonderful person and she helped me to get my life together.I got a job and we moved into a nice apartment and happiness soon followed.
    9 years on and we are still together and now we have two great boys aswell. No-one gave our relationship much hope of survival cos I brought a lot of baggage to the table but we are still going strong.She has helped me over the years to fight my demons.
    What I'm trying to say is just because things aren't going to plan right now doesn't mean things mightn't change for the better in the future.Hang on in there and you too might meet your soulmate.

7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Summer.Rain,

You are definitely NOT worthless!!!

Maybe doing some volunteer work would give your confidence the boost it needs. Perhaps volunteering for the samaritans would help?

My mom provides me with everything, I don't work..I rarely leave my home but I do help out an awful lot and I have done some volunteer work so I don't feel that down about it!

Please do not stop taking your medication. It will probably cause you to feel suicidal again. Things can get better.

I hope you feel better soon :hug:

8. MourningAngel

MourningAngel Well-Known Member

you know i don't really like medication but if it helps pleeeaaase keep it up. You're much too precious to die. i think i know how you feel, i felt nearly the same. it's just the depression pulling you down, you are NOT worthless. it took me 2 years to get away from suicidal thoughts but thenks to the friends i found now and the help i get from school and church i feel better. not good but better. i'm always here for you. don't forget that.

9. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

The only one that can change the things you do is you. You can start helping around the house. Nothing says you have to sit around doing nothing. Don't use a lack of education as an excuse. There are people who have gone on to do great things that had little or no formal education. You obviously have some computer skills or you would not be able to access the forum and do some of the things you do. You need to be proactive in your recovery. It will not just happen. Instead of making excuses for everything you can't do, start doing some of the things you can to change what you don't like. Education is a lifelong thing. You can still learn.

10. Smokey

Smokey Member

Summer.Rain how can you say you are worthless?

When you replied to my post you offered me some great advice and gave me hope that I could break out of this just knowing someone else believed I could. That's worth something to me at least.

I know how it feels wanting to work and feeling like you are being excluded because of a percieved lack of experience or skills. The are people out there that will say we are worthless or lazy or pointless becase we don't work but it means nothing really. Just push on and do it your way mate.

There ARE vollenteer positions out there, I know because I checked today, if you feel you need something to write on your CV / resume or to 'contribute' until you find a job. it is hard at the moment I know but I am sure you can do it.

I have been 12 years out of work so if you believed I can do it with my background I am 100 percent sure you can. As i said before keep pushing...

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.