Unbearable anxiety

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot take this anxiety any longer. I cannot stand it one more minute. To say it's unbearable is an understatement. Yes, I could make appt. with mental health professional. I don't have that long. I need relief now. What can I do? Nothing I am trying is working. There is not a word to describe the anxiety level I have. There just isn't. I wish it were only 'unbearable' as that sounds mild compared to what I'm feeling.

_Lily_

Forum Buddy
Am so sorry you are feeling this way i understand how hard it is to have anxiety i have it myself , have you tried breathing techniques ?
like in through your mouth and out through your nose slowly, things that help me is like getting a stress ball and squeezing it when i feel anxious ...or meditating helps some times as well find some meditation music and try and relax a little even if it for a few moments

Do you know what has triggered this ?
i hope you start to feel better soon

Ella

Thank you Ella, oh how I wish exercises like that would bring me even a bit of relief. It won't. Every fiber of my body is screaming anxiety and all the temporary 'fixes' I have do no good. This includes alcohol and smoking. Great. Not healthy at all, I know. So why do I do that? Because I am in a panic. I wish I were stronger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00