unbearable existence

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmptyLife

decades and decades of misery. every day my mind is a torture chamber. no one to hold me since i was a child. can't wait until i get up the guts to kill myself. i've certainly tried to fight this disease as hard as i could.

Bambi

Yes please do talk with us...we are here for you and we care very much.

Are you getting any help with your depression? It is a nasty thing we deal with and more often than not we need the aid of a professional to guide us back to the road to happiness.

Hope to hear from you, it really helps to talk things out.

Bambi

EmptyLife

nothing--that's the point. it's been decades of chronic, severe depression, not enjoying anything. it's unbearable. i have tried everything for depression. medical profession has nothing to offer me.

EmptyLife

what--do you want me to list the 40 medications and combinations thereof? all the blood tests? all the therapists? all the hospitals? i have tried everything I can try. what is the point of listing what i have tried? i am talking decades. and yet, i have a relative who still insists i should have a "thorough workup" at a hospital! i have a major problem with people's denial, which is all they have to offer.

Daphna

Ninja of light
There are other sources for help. The world failed me, but I found hope still. Now I know better than to rely on the world because it cannot offer what it claims. Blessings..

Marty482

I believe you've tried ot fight it as hard as you can. Maybe it's time to share your struggle with us. We can help you win this if we all work together I think.
Have you tried prayer. It has helped me so much. I hope with all my heart and soul you will reachout morer and more and let others help you with your burden. You have done a great job,but you need to let it go and let others care and help!!!!

Wite if you like

Marty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00