Uncertain

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Three Hares, Jun 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Three Hares

Three Hares Member

I don't know if I belong here, but I want to give it a chance. Forgive me for being impulsive.
    I'm not very interesting or articulate. Let's just say that I'm fundamentally unhappy. I've rarely encountered anyone who can relate. Please be nice to me.
    As far as statistics are concerned, I'm in my early late-twenties, married to a good man, shy and verbose all at once. I like books, puppies and Greek food. I haven't had much luck with forums. I come across as cold and formal, I swear it's not my intent. I hope I won't be a bother.

2. Brighid Moon

Brighid Moon Member & Antiquities Friend

Spanakopitas is one of my favourite foods. One of my ex-roomates was Greek and introduced me to so many good dishes I can't recall them all now.

If you're fundamentally unhappy, I'm sure you belong. Everyone here is also, to one degree or another.

You aren't bothering anyone.

I always feel silly welcoming new people, when I'm new myself. :-o

3. GeekGurl

GeekGurl Well-Known Member

Well you seem like the kind of person I would instantly want to be friends with so.... spose my opinion doesn't really mean much, but hey

4. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

Welcome to SF Three Hares! :)
    You seem interesting, I look forward to seeing you around the forums, drop me a PM anytime you need help. :hug:

5. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

Welcome to SF. I certainly enjoyed our conversation in chat today even if it was just for a short while. Looking forward to talking with you some more in the near future :)

6. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

I love reading and Greek food but prefer kittens cuz they just pee on things rather than chew on them.

Welcome and you do belong here. I am confident you will find lots of support and understanding here.
    I noticed we are basically in the same time zone so feel free to PM me anytime you would like....I am rather new and love the chance to get make a new friend.
    I have been dealing with depression of 20+ years so am all to familiar with its effect on day to day to life...would love to hear more of your story.
    Glad you joined.

7. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forums!! There is nothing wrong with you being here.. You can chat all you want we will listen..I'm sure you getting support here works both ways.. Soon you will find yourself replying to other peoples threads.. Take care!!

8. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF Three Hares.

:hug: xx

9. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Hi and welcome to SF!!

10. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum. Hope you find what you are looking for. Love your avatar. :smile:

11. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF. It takes all kinds of people to make up our world. i think you will find us to be very accepting and nonjudgmental. I look forward to seeing you around the boards. :hug:

12. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

welcome to sf :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.