Uncertainty

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Hope1212, Feb 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hope1212

Hope1212 Member

Sometimes tension and stress build up so much that I feel like I am suffocating. I try to use coping mechanisms, but often remain depressed anyway. I have a relatively supportive family, though few, if any real friends. I am depressed about my current financial situation, being at a job that is "below" my educational background, though I am truly happy to have a job. No boyfriend or kids of my own.

I just feel like crying a lot, though I usually keep it all in. I am just so confused and lonely and sad. People say that things will get better, but they don't. If anything, things just get worse as I get older. I don't want to live this way anymore. :(

2. unionfalls

unionfalls Well-Known Member

I am sorry you are feeling this way right now. I have they the same problem that as I get older I find I have fewer real friends and the isolation is crushing. I am glad you have reached out here. I am new here, but have so far found this site helpful as another way to cope.Keeping everything in only makes things worse for me and although I have been unable to really get things out here I have started to. Hope you can too. Wishing you well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.