Under duress.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by JAKngu, Aug 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JAKngu

JAKngu Member

Yup. Still here. But I'm having a major issue right now. I'm on a high dose of Xanax and trazodone. A lower dose of cymbalta and neurontin. And tizanidine for muscle relaxer purposes. And I'm smoking a lot more pot than I was 3 months ago. The issue is that 1: I want to just take them all. I have enough pills to just do it, won't, but I want to so badly. I'm stuck so deep in that all or nothing mentality that the color just isn't there. I'm so so tempted.

2. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi, I am sorry to hear that you so down. It must be hard coping with everything but please DO NOT DO ANYTHING as you deserve to live you life. You are important here and as you can see a lot of people support YOU.

3. Cooki

Cooki Well-Known Member

Please don't :( don't throw your life away, some day in the future you will look back and think "thank god I didn't do that!" but if you take your future the chance to come this will never happen..! And you would have died as a sad person.. Please take care.!

4. JAKngu

JAKngu Member

Still here. Thx for the responses. Got me through last night. I needed to talk it out, at least say it to someone who doesn't know me to just get it out. I'm too much of a loner to be a drug-addicted suicidal person. I need this forum now especially just because I've been so tempted. And the doctors that prescribe the heavy duty stuff know I am somewhat of an abuser but one in particular just upped the Xanax to 1mg three times/day instead of .5mg twice. I hate that no one understands that having 90 Xanax is really bad for me right now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.