Understand

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Cheerbear82, Jan 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cheerbear82

Cheerbear82 Member

OK I was brave enough to talk to my Fiance about what is going on. I thought that that would make me feel a little bit better and that then we could handle it together. This is not the way that it went. I don't think that he understands at all. The next day we went to the grocery store and I broke down in tears in the middle of the store. Usally someone with an ED would have safe foods or something not me everything is bad even water and I don't know why. When tonight he get KFC for dinner what the heck??? I go to the Dr. tommarrow and really hope that some answers can be given although this will come as a shock to her because I have not told her yet. I really hope that things will go well and that he will begin to understand that right now food is my enemy that it totaly freaks me out to even think about it. Please I hope that he will begin to understand and that I can get some help.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am glad you are going to talk to your doctor about this and get help for you
    Perhaps ask doctor to give you reading material which you can share with your financee to educate him. I do hope this will be a start of some healing for you

3. Nima

Nima Well-Known Member

You haven't told your Doctor that you have an Eating Disorder yet. I suppose it would come as a shock to her. Yes some reading material will really help and to share this with your fiance. I do think he understands but you know he doesn't understand it truly this material is going to really help you to explain to him whats going on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.