1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

unexplainable feeling

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by LenaLunacy, Feb 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

i dont understand this at all. i shud b so happy, iv got a wonderful boyf, things r going relatively good at schl yet i always feel this constant wave of sadness come over me, n i dnt wanna be around ppl, i jus wanna b alone and i think bout suicide and self harm and it scares me cos i dnt have a real reson,tht i can c for this feeling. And i have to pretend to be happy cos wen i look upset, like i often fyl, ppl ask whats wrong and im forced to say i dont know, cos i dont, i cant explain it, n then they have a go at me for being sad with no reason, n im so sick of it, i jus wanna b happy, n im relly struggling atm cos i threw my blades away a few days ago for my boyfriend n i relly wanna s/h atm and i jus fyl relly low n wanna talk to someone but i dont no who. i lost a lot of my friends recentli, some have been put in mental health units, some moved away, some of them i jus lost contact with, n i dont fyl i have any frends i cn talk to and who would understand. im jus scared about what im gonna do if this feeling continues, i dont trust myself cos i no what im capable of, and i dont want to hurt my boyfriend by tellin him this, cos he thinks im happy, n if he finds out im not he mite blame himself, n its not him at all. i jus really dont no what to do, how to feel, how to cope. and i v got major exams next weds :S:S:S:eek:hmy: if theres anybody out there who wudnt mind talkin to me, or helping me, id really appreciate it. meybe u cud email me, cos i dnt come on here tht often; rosered_ajb@hotmail.co.uk. thank you
    aimee

2. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

pls email me, im relly scared, i need someone to talk to. i tried ringing my friend but shes in school and wont answer :S i jus need to talk to someone x

3. TG123

TG123 Well-Known Member

Hi Little goth girly, pls check your email. I'll be away for a few hours but if u write back I'll try to reply this evening.

Cristo Vive!
    - Tomasz

4. birdy

birdy Well-Known Member

hey goth girly
    simply wanted to let u know that i send u an e-mail, in case u want to talk
    and keep in mind: however i dont know u, ill always be there for u :D
    birdy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.