Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Outkast, Sep 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Outkast

Outkast Guest

I am tired of being treated differently according to how I look. I'm over 30 and still people say I look 18 or early twenties and the worst part is I'm treated badly because I look younger which shouldn't happen in the first place to anyone. But this is why I hide from everyone. What the hell happen to respecting others and trying to get to know someone? What the hell is up with egos anyway??? Oh well this is why I shut my self off socially from everyone.
  2. Oak

Oak Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Hun, it is not by hiding from society that things will change. Ignore the ignorants, teach who wants to hear and go about your life is my advice.

Respect start by respecting the self, so something went missing in their younger years at home dont you think?

There are pro and contro at looking younger than you are as there are for looking much older than we are. I am 67 but i look 80 which is not funny either as people treat me differently so here i have no face and it suits me but i know i cant live from the net alone nor do you.

Hope my words are of help and will bring some balm to your woes.

with affection, be well and stay safe

granny xx
  3. Eric

Eric Well-Known Member

Adding to that, they're probably just jealous that you look so young at your age.
  4. ..........

.......... Guest

I get ya.

I had a woman actually creating my identity for me. Apparently, I go to school, am younger than my sister and can attend an appointment all by myself!!!!

I think having a few spots at certain times of the month also heightens the look of adolescence, not only that I've been wearing my old raincoat recently which really does make me odd I suppose?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.