Unfortunate introduction

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by scarss, Apr 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scarss

scarss Member

Helo All,
    Yesterday i joined SF
    Im getting used to the community here and i really like it. Ive already posted threads in the self harm forum and the suicide forum and I'm surprised at how friendly everyone is

i just wanted to let everyone know that i am fourteen years old. i am extremely young. However i have been through a hell of a lot and i am always here for any of you regardless of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, religion. Ive found that being really passionate about certain things, distracts me from my depression. it takes my mind off of it momentarily. Helping people is something i am passionate about. It is a sad cruel world out here. I just wanted to take the liberty to introduce myself. I hope i can make some friends on here. thanks for reading.
  2. Theodora

Theodora Well-Known Member

Hello Scarss and welcome. It is good to help others but please make sure you help yourself first. You need to get help with and deal with your depression. Just distracting from it only works short term. There are lots of good causes irl who would benefit from your passion to help. Doing that would also be beneficial for you. Hugs.
  3. Perfect Melancholy

Perfect Melancholy SF Friend

Hi, Welcome to the forum, I hope you find what you need here.

Take Care

4. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

hi :) welcome to the forum...yes people here help out the best way they can...
  5. Much afraid

Much afraid Well-Known Member

Hi Scarrs! Welcome. :)
  6. Brokenness

Brokenness Well-Known Member

Welcome Scarss! It was nice talking with you. Ty
  7. skinnylove911

skinnylove911 Well-Known Member

hey scarrs welcome to the sf forum
  8. CGMAngel

CGMAngel Well-Known Member

Hi scarss - welcome to the forum. Please feel free to post as often as you like.

I would like to emphasize something Theodora said above. It is wonderful that you want to help others, but please, please, please do not neglect yourself! Don't be afraid to ask for help if you need it. I have learned the hard way that if you just give to others your whole life, you will end up paying a price later.

I hope you will find a lot of comfort here. Take care of yourself.

9. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hi scarss, welcome to SF. That's nice that you like to help people :) I am the same way, but please remember to take time to help yourself as well. We will be here to support you and get you through the down times.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.