Unfortunately, I survived

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by Jae, Feb 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jae

Jae Well-Known Member

After reading forums and blogs, i tried it last night. I drink a lot of -----. Unfortuantely, it didn't work. Maybe if i did drink a little more then i might be successful. Now i feel so nauseous, light headed, sluggish and my stomach circling since last night.

I didn't feel regretful because i did it, i feel regretful because i failed. I feel so bad. Not being heard or not having someone to talk to. I'm afraid to be seen as ridiculous or something. I just can't help it. I did it last night before going to sleep, thinking that i would not woke up the next day.

Maybe i will try again next time. Maybe i will research more on things before doing it. Maybe. If i could just find a new way, and easy way that i will not fail.

The world seems just too cruel. I don't want to live any longer...help me..i want to rest..
  2. justsomegirl

justsomegirl Well-Known Member

JusticeSucks, I'm sorry you are feeling so depressed right now. I can tell from your post that you're in a lot of pain right now. If you made an actual attempt on your life last night and are considering trying again, I strongly, strongly urge you to contact medical staff (your doctor, a counselor, etc) or confide in someone you trust that can help you find some help. I am getting the impression that you don't want to die, you just want some rest and to feel better. Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. Please keep posting here for support, and please find a doctor you feel comfortable talking to as soon as you can. Hang in there. :hug:
  3. Jae

Jae Well-Known Member

.thank you for your reply. at least someone listened so if something happen..at least someone knows..i just feel so tired and unworthy...thank you..
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I hear you are tired of the fight so not it is the time to go in to hospital and let someone fight for you ok let the professionals do the fighting to get yous strong ok you go in to emerg and get the help you deserve You are worthy everyone is worthy of help hun hugs
  5. mark b

mark b Well-Known Member

Glad you are still posting. Yes we are listening.

Take a look at my post further down the forum....3 months on.... Im still here.
  6. Sarah

Sarah SF Friend & Antiquitie's Friend Staff Alumni

Justice. Your worth it. You deserve to be listened to and understood. You deserve to have friends willing to be there for you whenever you need them. Allot of us understand and have been there. I know sometimes it feels like no one cares and no one is listening. But we are here and we are willing to be your friend!
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2014
  7. Jae

Jae Well-Known Member

Thanks guys..but admit it..to die is the easiest escape to everything we face right now..yeah i know that after dying there be nothing..i hope not to be reincarnated or something...coz i'm afriad that i might want to die again and again...sorry if am speaking weird...yeah im so weird...i'll researching for something new this past few days but it seems not so effective...i might end up like the last time.......thanks for the kindness...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.