Unhappy person looking for relief.

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Gabriel2008, Dec 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gabriel2008

Gabriel2008 New Member

Hello. Everyone out there on this SF like me must be knowing what's the "hard" side of life. I am a 17 year old boy. I've been thinking about suicide since the year 2008 and everyday of my life goes in pain and sadness. I have no one in my life and I'm all alone in my life. I'm not great looking nor do I have so much money, so basically my life is just useless. I feel like ending it everyday but have come here for relief. :unsure:

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Gabriel2008 nice to meet you hun I am sorry you are feeling so sad Can you tell us why you are so sad hun You are 17 yrs old so you have time hun to heal and time to get a career to make your way in life Keep talking to us ok hun make new friends here hugs

3. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

Hi Gabriel, very nice to meet you and glad that you have found us. You have a great opportunity ahead of you hun, and a head-start in years to make a big difference :) Life is hard when we think about it the wrong way - we make it harder for ourselves. I know everyone wants to fit into a group and find acceptance etc. and we feel we have to be or look a certain way in order to do that. But there is a deeper stream of real life that flows underneath all the superficial stuff. Our lives certainly are not useless if we weren't born with the good looks or don't have money - those things can actually be traps which take us away from the deeper stream. It's good to realise these things early because sorting out what is true and what is false is an essential life skill for everyone :)

4. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hi Gabriel, welcome to SF. Trust me, your life is not useless. I hope that you will find great help and support here.

5. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

Hi Gabriel. At 17, most people don't have much money. What you do have, and which is more valuable than money, is yourself. You have a future, even if you can't fathom it right now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.