Unhappy this Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni
I am also so sorry you feel this way...try to recapture how you felt during the pageant when you felt better...tell us what is going on

It's just that my parents have become too overprotective with me since the pageant. Yet, I still feel like I've never made them proud of me at all. Like nothing I ever do would please them.

Speedy

Staff Alumni
Dear Cheryl,

Nice to see you.. :] Well, I took a peak at one of your posts and saw that you did well at the pageant.. Congratulations!! I am so proud of you, even though I wish you were managing better since then and receiving more love from your parents.. Also, I know that trying not to revert back to suicidal thoughts is difficult when you have been in so much pain.. I am awfully pessimistic at times myself, and sometimes I can't help but tell myself that I am not special or worth much.. You are definitely not alone.. Hugs to you, and I'm glad you have been reaching out for support here. That is brave.. Take care, and Merry Christmas.. Offering you big hugs and kind thoughts for your struggles.. with the hope that you feel a little bit better tomorrow.. :hug: So glad to be able to share with you the joy of music -- songs sure are lovely to hear, aren't they.. -- and again a hearty congratulations to you for your accomplishment. Way to go, Cheryl!! :cheer:

Alex

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00