Unittentional Suicide attempt.(Kindof gross)

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by Young suicider, Mar 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Young suicider

Young suicider Well-Known Member

Well I think ive calmed done enough to talk about this.

This morning when I was getting ready for school I went over to my window and sat on it hanging out my window(2nd story) thinking to myself "Should I jump?" and after 2 minutes or so I went to get get up and I don't remember but I must have slipped and fell out.I blacked out and came back to reality and my head felt like nails were getting jabbed into it,got up walked into my house and said I slipped(which is partly true) and I must have been bleeding because she freaked out and ran me to the car.It was about that time she noticed I was walking weird and my ankle started to hurt.I pulled my sock down to see my bone sticking out.That really freaked my mom out.

I went to the hospital and they took me to urgent surgery where a got a plate and like 2-3 screws.

I was told some of this and some I remember.

I don't know how I survived such a fall.Was it god?Or was it the soggy land and snow?

I don't know but I'm not hanging out windows anymore

So don't swish 20 pills around in your mouth and wonder if you should swallow them,because you just might accidentaly
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

glad you are safe and i agree stay away from open windows okay
  3. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

you are very lucky you didn't do worse things to yourself...
    coulda ended up a paraplegic or something...
    glad you're not gonna sit on windowsills anymore....
    hope your recovery goes well...
  4. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

So glad you are here...please continue to post and let us know what is going on for you...PM me if I can be of any support ... here's to safer places! J
  5. liketotallyawesome

liketotallyawesome New Member

i glad that u r okey. and by the way so u wont try to put your self to wheelchair people can survive even a fall from 6th floor but they will not be okey. a
  6. pinkpetals33

pinkpetals33 Well-Known Member

When you got to the hospital, did you admit to having the thought "Should I jump?"

So they think you just fell and broke a bone and sent you home basically?
  7. Legna

Legna Member

not hanging out windows anymore = Win

Also!, you should NOT jump! ever... you're special! and super lucky >,>
    but seriously, be careful, no windows... and no thinking about taking your life! o'__'o!
    whatever you face you have the strength to overcome it, you just have to believe that.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.