Universal love

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by DarkAge, Dec 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkAge

DarkAge Member

Greetings to all,

I am 19 years old, and in those years I have never thought of going on a suicide forum. Tonight, while lingering in the corridors of my mind, that thought came to me. This was a sign to me that something is needed of me here.

I did not come here for help... I came here hoping I would be able to help. Everyone one is different, with different problems and different degrees to those problems, however I believe we can all relate one way or another. I had a bad past, and I have a hard present. However through 19 years of suffering, I have learnt a lot, and I am hoping that my experience will be of use to someone in need.

I cannot go into detail here, for there is too much to talk about. Just know, that even if you think you are alone, even if you think your suffering is not heard, even if you hide it... Your voice is always heard. You might think you are not loved, however that thought is derived from the type of love you seek. You might not be getting love from family or an individual, but we are all one.

As humans we are one big family, no matter your looks, race or age. You might not understand how, but your voice is always heard, and you are always loved. Your suffering is merely a lesson to be learnt, and depending on your approach to this lesson, you may tumble downhill getting more hurt, or reach the top of the mountain and enjoy the view your toiling has brought you. There is an easy way and a hard way. Unfortunately the easier path tends to lead to disappointment.

By observing myself and others, I have come to understand a lot, and hopefully I will be of help. However ignorance is humanity's greatest challenge, and if a person does not want to listen, words of wisdom become meaningless scribbles. Ultimately, its up to you to make the changes you want in your life. I believe the majority of people here, are a helping hand. Its up to you to either take that hand and stand up, or continue sitting down.

"You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink"

Looking forward to a happier SF community ;)

2. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

Welcome to SF, I am glad you found us. Please look through the forums and posts and if you have something to add do so- If you would like to talk yourself we are also here to listen. Thank you for joining us.

Take Care

Ben

3. Moat

Moat Banned Member

Greetings from the Commonwealth of Australasia. Feel free to sit a spell; sometimes even the best of doctors need a kind word or two for themselves so do not be afraid to ask. :bubbles:

4. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Thank you for the gracious offer...I think whenever we help, we get...and that is the wonderful part of exchanges such as the ones we have here

5. Python

Python Member

Welcome to SF, dear. Enjoy your stay.

6. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

I totally agree Igor.......... welcome to SF. You are exceedingly mature for 19 (imo)! Hope to see you here very often :) BTW - just curious, but with so much light to offer, why did you choose that user name?

7. DarkAge

DarkAge Member

My nickname came from my favorite MMORPG called Lineage II, when I was about 12. However I realize now how it was no accident.

Technically, humanity is in the Dark Age right now, with the truth been hidden from us because of money and other reasons.

8. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

Well, that is very true Igor. The challenge for humanity is to realise that the truth has to be, and can be, resurrected! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.