University finals coming up

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Abacus21, Apr 27, 2012.

1. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

My university final exams are coming up in three weeks' time. I feel prepared, but it seems at times - like now - I can't switch off from wanting to do more revision. I'm doing a fair amount of revision each day (have four subjects) and I feel now, almost constantly exhausted. Need to switch my brain off for a bit, but can't do so. Got my German oral next week, which I feel reasonably prepared for (going to do a little extra prep on that tomorrow at some point) - but since Tuesday night, I've had very broken sleeps - waking up every couple of hours and so, also have rather odd, vivid dreams too (not to do with revision, either, I hasten to add :laugh: ) ...

It's very, very annoying. Help, someone? :laugh:

2. Re: University finals coming up - revision ...

Joe relax.. Take a bit of time and do some relaxing stuffs. Don't over stress yourself. :hug:

3. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Re: University finals coming up - revision ...

ah the joys of finals :dry:

Can't really suggest anything other than, go out, make time to chill and if all else fails, get megally drunk.
    Part of the whole thing seems to be an inability to switch off, even when exams are done, so listen to your fav music, watch a good film and drink camomile tea.
    Some Kalms might not go amiss either.