Unknown Person

Discussion in 'Midnight Owl' started by danz, Mar 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. danz

danz Well-Known Member

I have had the same recurring dream for the last 5 years.
    It starts with me walking in a dark back alley not far from home, I get half way down the alley when I suddenly fall to the floor, my legs just stop working, there is no pain but I just lose all feeling in the lower half of my body. I crawl forward using my arms when again all of a sudden they stop working also, I’m left with my face down in the concrete unable to move when I feel somebody with their hands on my back, they don’t say a word, but for about 10 seconds they push so hard into my back that I scream because it hurts so bad. When the hand is taken off my back I feel fine, I lift my head up and see the person walking away so I get up and my body is working again, I call out for the person to stop but it ignores me and just keeps walking, so I run after it and then it starts running away from me. At the same point in every dream the person runs into a corner street and when I turn into the street after it, nothing the person just vanishes. I have never seen its face.
    I always wake up out of breath and disappointed. I have this dream at least twice a week.
    I don’t know what the dream is supposed to mean, but I hate it, I hate not knowing who the person was...

2. unbearable

unbearable Well-Known Member

Is there anyone around you in waking life that is holding you back from where you want to go in life? or anyone with a negative energy that drags you down when you come into contact with them?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.