Unloved

Status
Not open for further replies.

RainbowChaser

Over the last few weeks I've noticed so many strong relationships (including friendships) that have formed here, and suddenly I can't help but feel completely alone.

Yes I know that some of you care about me, but when I look at you guys you seem so strong together. And when I'm there, I feel pushed to the side. Expendable. Like if something did happen to me, no-one would notice.

Maybe I'm just not around enough. Or not at the right times anyway. I never seem to be around when people need me, which tends to be around 1-5 am. I hate it. But my phone's on almost constantly (and always on on a night), which should be some help, but would anyone call me? No, because I've not been there before. It's a vicious circle that I just can't break, which makes me feel even more alone.

Right now I'm close to tears, because I can't see a way out of this situation. I hate it, but I can't change it. In fact, it seems to be only getting worse. I'm sure there should be someone I should feel okay about contacting when I feel like this, but I can't think of anyone.

I'm sorry for wasting your time on something that you'll probably just tell me to snap out of. I'm sorry for wanting an idea for a solution.

B

black_rose_13

im not going to tell you to snap out of it, you cant really help it if ure feeling alone sweetie. as for people not noticing if something happend, they certainly would. speaking for myself, i know i would definately notice and also be very upset. i dont want something to happen to you. i also dont want u to feel alone.

i know its not much help, and im just one person,but i am here for you and if you ever want to talk or anything atall i am here. you dont need to feel alone, but i understand if you do and how horrible it is.

:hug: sorry. i appear to have gone on a bit.x

V

volcano

Everybody here loves you. It may not be obvious to you but from an outsider it is really clear.

Terry

Antiquities Friend
Staff Alumni
And hun, it's not about always being there..we have time differences amongst all of us and don't always manage to connect.
Friendships build over time, you are already valued and respected, the foundations of strong and abiding friendships are built on that. :hug:

smackh2o

SF Supporter
Your are cared about a lot on here. You've always made me feel really welcome on chat especially when I feel I was trespassing on the cliche's. Your a good person and people respect that and would miss you if you went. I've noticed you've not been on a lot lately, on msn either and, did I annoy you by asking too much? I only wanted to talk to you. You were frustrated that everyone wanted to push your problems aside, I think it's time you spoke up about them once again, I really do.

Please take care and come back soon :hug:

Dragon

Staff Alumni
Hey honey. I care about you so much :hug: Please look after yourself and you know you can call me ANY time (free minutes FTW).

xxxxx
~Fee

Aw Sammie :( I'm sorry you feel this way. I never call anyone from my phone, only in rare cases do i do that because i'm always a nervous wreak on the phone and dont think anyone would wanna talk to me anyway. You're more than welcome to phone or text me anytime, and i mean that. my phone is always on and i do care about you a lot. Take care of yourself hun. :hug:

Right. Firsty, i agree, that you are cared about a lot here, and quite rightly so. :hug: Secondly, i understand about feeling out of it and maybe feeling envious of other people's strong relationships (ok, you may not have said that, but i'll go right ahead and say it anyway) but i think the best friendships can only be built up over time, getting too close too soon is not always a good thing. Thirdly, i didn't text or call you yet because a) i figured you wouldn't really want to hear from me and b) because if i did i didn't want to do it in the state i've been in...and finally, :hug: :hug: :hug: :arms:

x

F

Freddy

Over the last few weeks I've noticed so many strong relationships (including friendships) that have formed here, and suddenly I can't help but feel completely alone.

Yes I know that some of you care about me, but when I look at you guys you seem so strong together. And when I'm there, I feel pushed to the side. Expendable. Like if something did happen to me, no-one would notice.

Maybe I'm just not around enough. Or not at the right times anyway. I never seem to be around when people need me, which tends to be around 1-5 am. I hate it. But my phone's on almost constantly (and always on on a night), which should be some help, but would anyone call me? No, because I've not been there before. It's a vicious circle that I just can't break, which makes me feel even more alone.

Right now I'm close to tears, because I can't see a way out of this situation. I hate it, but I can't change it. In fact, it seems to be only getting worse. I'm sure there should be someone I should feel okay about contacting when I feel like this, but I can't think of anyone.

I'm sorry for wasting your time on something that you'll probably just tell me to snap out of. I'm sorry for wanting an idea for a solution.
I wish I can hold you person to tell you your not alone. Your welcome to contact me (probably the admin as well) at anytime.
I'm all the way in Canada. So I feel quite isolated myself.

Do you have anxiety/social phobia? I have it myself. But I know you can get help through your doctor. He/she can give you a referral.
There are probably support groups in the UK in your community as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00