unlucky boy

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by 535boy, Jun 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 535boy

535boy New Member

hello am 29 years old.and i was born unlucky,i have no friends and no family,my life would be wake up in the morning and go to work and then come home and wait for the next day.anything i touch it breaks and people refereed me to me as unlucky.
    i seriously dont know what to do with life and i am seriously thinking of committing suicide.last night i was waiting for the train at london victoria and as it reached i was about to jump in front of it but i dont know why i didnt..
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

YOu didn't because you realise you want to live You just want the sadness and pain to go away. You are 29 time to change you path if you want to. One cannot forsee what will be coming in the future really so hold on okay. hugs
  3. Caster

Caster Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums...I'm glad you decided to reach out to us and that you're alright. I think you'll find plenty of kind people here along with new friends to make.
  4. LoveBeing

LoveBeing Well-Known Member

Hi 535boy,

You have a job. You have your home. Maybe give more of your attention to what you have. Do something you may enjoy, such as going to the nature (parks?), listening to music, reading an interesting book, or just walking around a bit to get some fresh air can be helpful…

You know it’s NOT really true that you are “bad luck” as people referred you as or as you may think or believe you are. Sometimes things happen when we are not aware of our subconscious thinking. Now you can be aware that you are NOT bad luck and the situation may improve…

Maybe also check and see if you need to take something to help you to go through this. If not, maybe vitamin B-complex is helpful enough…

Please do not hurt yourself. How you feel now will pass. Give yourself time and chances…

Wish you well! hugs :hug:
  5. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

hey welcome to the forum 535. I am unlucky too! And I can totally relate to wanting to jump in front of a train, or cars, or whatever. Suicidal thoughts once they start are hard to stop. You gotta find something to break that cycle. Meds or something new in your life. Let us know more about what's going on with you :heart:
  6. Hoasis

Hoasis Well-Known Member

Hey man! I know exactly how you feel, I am 28 years old and very lonely. No friends, basically no relationship with my family, very anti social. But anyway do you have anything positive in your life to hang on to? Anything worth living for? For me its just the fact I know I can live 1 year more without doing anything, I will get money, either by mortgage or by the government, and I can travel just to live a good last year..tell me, what is it that you want to hang on to?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.