Unmotivated.. Tired of it.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Kiba, Jan 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

So I'm just posting generally whats going on..

The neighborhood I live in isn't safe as I have received threats.. living on $18 a week...

All month since Christmas Ive had a screwed up sleep schedule..

My cat is sick and no money to take her in...

I had something take control of my body and OD without my knowledge causing a lot of paranoia..

I don't have money to do anything..

I cant get a job..

I cant go for walks..

All day today Ive been unmotivated to do anything..

I usually run out of food stamps by half the month and I have to spread my food out a lot to maybe 1-2 meals a day...

I have food allergies and my regular allergies have been acting up and I have asthma and no inhaler...

No money for allergy meds and I'm allergic to benadryl anyway...

And that's just to name a few things... sigh... I just want to sleep and never wake up..
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

i wish you could get move to a safer environment your mental health workers cannot get you moved to a safer place Hugs to you
  3. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

No.. they can't do anything.. I've asked.
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

That is too bad can you go to a safe shelter even to get away from the place your in for awhile awomens shelter. hugs
  5. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

well.. I doubt I qualify for one..

I'm just so tired of it all.. wrote this brief summary of my life.. Just full of crap..

childhood: neglect and beating and being teased for having a disabled brother. I ended up taking on many responsibilities as my parents were always busy and stressed. Took care if my bros. Mom then added daycare. By age 6 I became numb to emotions.

pre-teens: aunts death and then a week later my first pets death and then my brothers death and the entire school knew about it, Still teasing. And after my bros death ppl avoided me.

teens: suicide attempts, residential, hospitals, parents gave me to state and foster care. Many different things in foster care not so great.

Present: Living alone, living on $18 a week after bills payed + food stamps, received threats living here and paranoid to leave the house, something took control of my body and made me OD without my knowledge, sleep schedule screwed, cant get a job, food stamps limit my food to 1-2 meals a day as I try to spread it out, allergies been starting up and no inhaler as well as food allergies causing issues
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.