1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unmotivated.. Tired of it.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Kiba, Jan 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

So I'm just posting generally whats going on..

The neighborhood I live in isn't safe as I have received threats.. living on $18 a week...

All month since Christmas Ive had a screwed up sleep schedule..

My cat is sick and no money to take her in...

I had something take control of my body and OD without my knowledge causing a lot of paranoia..

I don't have money to do anything..

I cant get a job..

I cant go for walks..

All day today Ive been unmotivated to do anything..

I usually run out of food stamps by half the month and I have to spread my food out a lot to maybe 1-2 meals a day...

I have food allergies and my regular allergies have been acting up and I have asthma and no inhaler...

No money for allergy meds and I'm allergic to benadryl anyway...

And that's just to name a few things... sigh... I just want to sleep and never wake up..

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

i wish you could get move to a safer environment your mental health workers cannot get you moved to a safer place Hugs to you

3. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

No.. they can't do anything.. I've asked.

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

That is too bad can you go to a safe shelter even to get away from the place your in for awhile awomens shelter. hugs

5. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

well.. I doubt I qualify for one..

I'm just so tired of it all.. wrote this brief summary of my life.. Just full of crap..

childhood: neglect and beating and being teased for having a disabled brother. I ended up taking on many responsibilities as my parents were always busy and stressed. Took care if my bros. Mom then added daycare. By age 6 I became numb to emotions.

pre-teens: aunts death and then a week later my first pets death and then my brothers death and the entire school knew about it, Still teasing. And after my bros death ppl avoided me.

teens: suicide attempts, residential, hospitals, parents gave me to state and foster care. Many different things in foster care not so great.

Present: Living alone, living on $18 a week after bills payed + food stamps, received threats living here and paranoid to leave the house, something took control of my body and made me OD without my knowledge, sleep schedule screwed, cant get a job, food stamps limit my food to 1-2 meals a day as I try to spread it out, allergies been starting up and no inhaler as well as food allergies causing issues

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.