1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unnecessary

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Amaranth, Apr 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amaranth

Amaranth Member

Well, I kinda have trouble talking about my feelings, but I'm going to try. I feel totally worthless and unneeded. I feel like I'm a burden to all the people I care about and they would be better off without me. I'm just a ripple in their lives; everything will flow smoother if I'm not around. And I feel guilty for being such a burden. That's the worst part, the guilt. I keep thinking that I'm making everyone miserable, and I really need the people I care about for me to support me, but I don't blame them for not wanting me in their lives when I'm such a downer. So then I get angry with them because I feel like I'm always there no matter what, and I feel guilty for the anger because it's my fault that no one can stand me. It's a loop, I'm caught in it, and I'm starting to drown.

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi and welcome...I do know how this feels since lately I require a lot of support from my friends...what I have been doing to feel less like a burden is making something, a meal, some candy, for them as gifts to repay their kindness...this has worked and I feel less useless...sorry you are feeling that way too...I hope you find that ppl who care do not feel as we think they do...all the best, and welcome again, J

3. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

i feel the same as you.

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi i t hink we all have been in that loop of yours so please don't feel guilty okay sometimes we just cannot help the way things go I hpe you continue to reach out here okay for support hugs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.