Unrequited feelings for someone

Acy

Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense
Admin
SF Supporter
Hi, EllieMay. I’m sorry you are in this situation. *hug

I hope you don’t give up. It’s never too late...Many years after my mom died, dad decided to try dating. He was in his 70s when he connected with someone he was with for the next almost 20 years. :)

EllieMay

Hi, EllieMay. I’m sorry you are in this situation. *hug

I hope you don’t give up. It’s never too late...Many years after my mom died, dad decided to try dating. He was in his 70s when he connected with someone he was with for the next almost 20 years. :)
Thank you

EllieMay

Sorry if I made you feel worse. Still wishing the best for you. I know it's painful to deal with.
Oh no you never made me feel worse. I am just so overwhelmed. I truly do not want to carry as its unbearable right now. I have so much self disgust and shame, frightening thoughts and loss I feel like I cannot breathe with these feelings and anxiety. Holding on because I love my son but I am losing the battle despite trying.

Angie74

I still miss my ex of 15 years, even though I'm with someone else. She was the love of my life, but broke up with me because I had too many mental health issues. We are friends, but it still hurts so badly. I wish she thought i was worth loving, and not just as a friend. I dream about her a lot. Irony is, her new gf is someone I met at a psych ward and tried to help. She stayed with us, said I saved her life, and she stole my (gf). That was where that good deed got me. And the (not so new anymore) gf is an alcoholic, bulimic, mental health wreck. Not that I am criticizing any of those disorders....but she says she left me for mental health, and then hooks up with someone like that??

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00