unrequited love?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by The Scream, Dec 26, 2010.

1. The Scream

The Scream Well-Known Member

lately im feeling like crap and i might get admitted to a hospital in a different city, further away from my girlfriend

and when i told her, that that could happen, she said she doesn't know if it is worth continuing if that would happen...

and i said yeah to not sound desperate, but in fact, i was like wtf, even if she would live on the other side of the world, i'd still be ok with it, i would call her everyday everything would be fine :cry:

i don't want to lose her, but im dying, it takes a whole lot of energy not to attempt suicide again :sad:

im afraid i madly love her, and she doesn't give a fuck :cry:
    when i lose her i don't know what to do :cry:

she's all i have right now :cry:

and if i get myself admitted to feel better and she's gonna break up, im only gonna feel worse :cry: :cry:

2. victor

victor Account Closed

but if ure madly in love with her as u say n u r with her, why would u wanna kill urself anyway? why dont u two work together thru whatever issues u have ?

3. The Scream

The Scream Well-Known Member

it's complicated, and she doesn't know how to help me either...

she can listen and hug and say it's gonna be okay and that she's there for me...

and im really happy to have someone like that, but that doesn't solve the nightmares, and all the anxiety...

and when she's gone home, all i wanna do is kill myself... 'till i see her again those feelings don't go...

and when she's with me, im still messed up in my head, i keep her awake at night, it sucks =[

4. victor

victor Account Closed

perhaps thats why shes not trying to hold onto it, coz such relationship is too hard for her? o perhaps she thinks ure aint trying hard enough or smth like that? can it be tha case? can u make a detailed plan n tell her what steps ure gonna take to improve the situation, n u could both discuss n agree on action plan?
    plus another thing - u said u agreed when she said theres no point to continue. if u agreed, obviously she'll think u dont give that much importance to it. that aint good, is it? be open n talk to her..

5. victor

victor Account Closed

n why would u be afraid to sound desperate? if shes a woman u love just be open in every way. communication is the key, brother, its the fuckin base of any relationship, trust me on this one