Unsafe plan

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Winter Blues, Mar 6, 2018.

1. Winter Blues

Winter Blues SF Supporter

I truly don’t deserve safe and I don’t want a fuckin’ plan. I just want to die. I’ve been disgusting to my kids over the years .. now adults .. and this year has shown me that they both struggle with me in one way and another. I’ve lived behind rose glasses trying to convince myself that I’ve done enough or at least what I’ve done has been for the best. F’ck off. Nowhere near enough. I’ve been and am a selfish, self centered, stupid bitch who doesn’t deserve the beautiful title of mother. Reading posts on this site from kids whose parents have screwed up has made me realise just what a hateful useless Fuc.er I’ve been. I AM SO SORRY
  2. sassy123

sassy123 Chat Pro SF Supporter

Hi winter blues I have seen some of your posts and I believe you are a good person hugs stay safe and please don’t be so hard on yourself.
    gypsylee likes this.
  3. Winter Blues

Winter Blues SF Supporter

Thank you Sassy123. I am ashamed of my language .. I fear I’d drunk far too much and let my self slip into self pity. I’m back fighting today albeit with a dreadful hangover. Sending you hugs and love xx