Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by stolen_innocence, Jun 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stolen_innocence

stolen_innocence New Member

Im extremely close to attempting suicide again.

I can feel it...

I have made a plan...collected things.

I attempted end of last month..just over two weeks ago

I am starting day patient.

But...I am unsafe..very.

I can just about hold on until day patient.

If i told them this what would happen...im young, how do i tell them this???? Im desperate.
  2. frankie626

frankie626 Active Member

You got your whole life ahead of you, be strong
  3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Tell them the same way you told us. Age doesn't matter when feelings such as this are present. If you don't think you can hang on until day treatment and let them know, then find someone to tell now. Your life is important and you still have many days ahead yet to live. :hug:
  4. GaiaMischief

GaiaMischief Well-Known Member

Please don't do it. You have to believe you can hold on, that these feelings will pass.

When you're young it can be hard to get a read on what you're feeling, I know what it feels like to be so emotionally vulnerable. But there is light at the end of the tunnel. Please give life another chance...I know it seems pointless but there's always hope.
  5. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

hold on till you start your day patient thing then please tell them how you feel, the only way you can get the help you need is to be honest with those there to help you.
    sorry you feel this low but find the courage to face this head on and see what happens, give yourself a chance.

stay safe
  6. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Do you have anyplaces that you can voluteer? It will help keep your mind on something else. Don't let this beat you down.You are making progress even if you don't see it.
    We are hear to give you moral support!! If you need to talk PM me. My sleep is almost nonexisting. Iget about 2 hours at night and 2or3 during the day. So I am on the forum at different times. I have lived in isolation for fourteen years and I found this forum which has given me a way to talk to other people. Good Luck and Stay Safe...:chopper:
  7. BioHomocide

BioHomocide Well-Known Member

Tell someone you know will listen, not someone who will just call you crazy.

Best of luck!
    Stay safe. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.