Unsure and Alone

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Pharaoh, Jun 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Member

No one else seems to be like me, and I just can't find anyone to relate to. I have DID, and it's hard. I'm just so tired of all of this. I can't do anything I want, the things I do fight to accomplish just get screwed up by her and I don't even want to bother trying anymore. I think I'm finally defeated.

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

You aren't defeated. You're still here, and while you're here, there's hope. What's happening?

3. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Member

My head hurts, and she won't stop yelling at me. I'm afraid to go to college, I know it'll just be worse than high school because of her. She hates me, and she's constantly drinking in my body, not to mention I'm not even old enough for that. I feel so along. I can't talk to anyone about this. I've been told I'm lying or I'm crazy too many times, and lost too many friends, and I'm just so tired of it. I just can't do this for much longer.

4. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

Who is she? Please dont feel alone or defeated hun. We are very non judgemental here with a wide variety of mental health issues so anytime you feel alone with what you are going through please post here and we will be more than happy to listen and help in any way we can. You may even meet other members wirh DID so you can share how you are feeling. Another thing I want to ask is do you currently have any support in place? Any meds or therapy etc? I really hope you begin to feel better soon and remember you are not alone we are all here for you so dont give up, keep fighting and you can defeat this feeling!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.