unsure live or not

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Stevew716, Jan 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stevew716

Stevew716 New Member

i have a wife and a 3 year old son, iive been in amd out of psych hospitals and they dont seem to help, thsy ha e tried me on all sorts of meds, nothing really seems to help, i dont.do drug, evsrything.seems it would be etter if i ust kjlled my self and wife got the ins money, i live day by day about 90% wa.ting to kil my self, at least.ill be with my grandparents and.uncle. this becond

2. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Sorry It got to this point. Sometimes it takes few trips or that right combination of meds im told before things seem to get better. Different docs have different meds. I would think twice before committing suicide how it will impact your son when he grows up. Money isnt the answer when it cant buy your life back some insurance policies wont pay for suicide. Your son needs a dad.

3. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

Hi Ste - welcome to SF and I can promise you that as black as life appears at the moment things can change when we keep consciously choosing to make our minds into our friend instead of a negative enemy. There are ways we can do this - I had to learn them because I was in a very black space myself and over the last 17 years have discovered how. PM me if you'd like :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.