Unsure of my future...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Moe, Nov 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moe

Moe New Member

I've been dealing with a lot of drama lately. Normally, I can just wade through it and come out on top, but this...is drowning me.
    I had some disagreements with a few friends, and it turned bitter very quickly, and even though I apologized for everything, they are continuing to make my life miserable.

I'm a cosplayer. Which is a play on words "costume play". I love to sew costumes and dress up as characters from video games and TV shows. I love to attend conventions [similar to Comic Con], when I can. These are the things that I love to do. Cosplaying as given me a goal to be a professional seamstress. I want to be a costume designer. I want to go to school. I have dreams but....these former friends took all of this away from me.

These former friends destroyed my reputation. I feel like I am a murder on national television that got away with it. Too many people hate me. I cant leave my house without feeling isolated. I receive hate messages on facebook, tumblr, and even my email. Not anything threatening, more along the lines of "You're an awful person". From people I don't even know. I had to quit my job because of all the stress, only to learn the day I quit, people showed up looking for me to start problems.

99% of the people I called friends have turned their backs on me. I've had my underwear posted on the internet with very degrading comments.
    I try to defend myself only to be told that I need to grow up or that I will never be able to regain any sort of respect from anyone because of what happened.

The only two people who have been there for me live on the other side of the country and I cant afford to go see them. I'm very lonely.
    I can go a few weeks without having any drama happening, but then someone brings it up and it gets worse because what had initially happened is becoming warped as it's transferred from person to person. And what's worse, is that the people feeding the drama are people not associated with what had happened. Outsiders.

It's ruining my life and no one I know within a close proximity can help me. My own mom isn't even on my side and I live with her.
    I feel like...no one wants to take my side even though I was the one who was greatly wronged.
    I don't know what to do. Everything was taken from me. I don't feel safe anymore.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hate messages are a form of bullying and if you contact facebook and report the post the will delete it and the posting that are inapproprate as well they will delete
    block all your msgs ok I am sorry what is happening but you can press charges against these people call authorities if you must
  3. Blacky

Blacky Well-Known Member

Yes, total ecplise is right, report the messages, all of them and I like the idea with press charges!
    We are here for you, don't forget that! :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.