Unsure of what to do!!!

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by SirRob, Feb 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SirRob

SirRob Active Member

I'm very unsure what to do....I'm just so lost and scared. I'm bipolar and in my more depressed state, and all the sudden a panic attack started. I can't breath and my eyes are gushing with tears and I just can't move. I don't even feel like I'm here or alive. There's just so much pain and I just don't know what to do. No matter how I try to distract myself I just cry harder and breath less. What should I do?
  2. sudut

sudut Well-Known Member

Dear Rob,
    I would advice that you go and seek medical help if you really think this is an issue. i am praying fyou and trusting that you will be o.k. you will be o.k.

As per your signature, find any way you might be of assistance to anyone and there lies our purpose for existence. there is no one thing that each of us were created to do. be a giver in all the ways you can imagine. thats our purpose; i am sure.
  3. SirRob

SirRob Active Member

regarding my signature: I do plenty of giving. I do charity work and help out all around. I am always available for advice. To some I am a pillar of support. But no one is there to support me.

As per medical assistance, no one can help me. My panic attacks alone are enough to paralyze me. Mixed with my depression...I just can't take it. I can't do it. I don't want this.
  4. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

hi rob
    sorry to hear whats going on with you in your life, i will admit i don't really know how you feel but i just wanted to ask a question. when you feel like this with the panic attacks etc, is this something that you can feel coming on or can remember something that triggers you to feel so bad?

if so , is there something you enjoy doing that is relaxing and that takes away the worry or pressure?

in my view with my depression i find that taking myself away from the situation both physically and mentally helps to divert my feelings somewhat, doesnt always work but it does help.

take care

5. SirRob

SirRob Active Member

Well the first sign is when my heart starts hurting, from that point in less then a couple of minutes the attack is full on. So far the only things that seem to work are alcohol, sleeping pills or extremely powerful energy drinks (like Cocaine Energy Drink). I girl I was with before was able to take the edge off a little, but then things went sour with her and since then I've had a panic attack a day everyday. Some aren't so bad and last nights was the worst in a while. I can only fear it's gonna get worse. Reading, puzzles, or even TV and karaoke can't distract me. In fact it usually makes it worse.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.