Unsure of what to do.

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Ulsterbok, May 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ulsterbok

Ulsterbok New Member

Right.Hi there,my second post on this forum.
    I'm still fairly young.About twenty years old and turning twenty-one this year.
    I've recently dropped out of university because I felt too pressurised and couldn't cope anymore.
    Right now though,I'm in a bit of a rut,I'm unsure on how to move forward.
    I've tried my best in my studies but I've flopped.

When I compare myself with some of my friends from high school I see how they all are making great progress with their lives-and I'm standing still.

Never in my life have I felt a prolonged feeling of negativity but I'm feeling it now,and I feel very dispirited.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Ulsterbok university can be so very hard the first year were you able to talk to any councillors there maybe get some extra supports put in place to help you
    I think now would be time to get some help for YOU okay talk with your doctor or therapist and get some supports in place to get you feeling better Until that happens school will be so very difficult to try again but you can try again hun

3. Ulsterbok

Ulsterbok New Member

Thanks for the advice.I think I should have done that but I allready deregistered the course in the heat of the moment(s).I will try again but I'm first going to have a bit of introspection,then try to see what is within my limits and what's not.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.