Unsure Wednesday

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Godsdrummer, Jul 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Hello everyone.

Well it is Wednesday here at SF.

How has your day been going? Or for those of us state side, what plans do you have for today.

I have a lot of things going on atm. I am unsure of a great deal of things.

One thing I am sure of, is that I am still alive and fighting.

Not like this guy>>>>:zombie:

I hope all of you have a great day, and I love all of you knuckleheads!:biggrin:

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hello bill :D

I've only been awake an hour :shy: but I feel today is going to be a good day. :flowers:

I hope everyone has a great day :arms:

3. pisces

pisces New Member & Antiquities Friend

Good afternoon.
    I've not been upto much having a quiet day and enjoying the fact that its cooler, we always moan in England about the weather and when the good weather comes the fact is we're not used to it and cant cope,lol never happy!!:rolleyes:

4. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Yep..I have a couple of friends across the pond...and you all are looney! :tongue:

just kidding.

Anyway...Daisy...this may very well turn out to be a good day today.

I am going to that new church (I went to last Sunday) tonight to crash their band practice and see if they might have me as their new drummer.

BTW...if anyone wants to hear what I sound like playing drums, feel free to send me a pm. I don't want to publish it on the forum as it reveals some personal info.

5. Little_me

Little_me Well-Known Member

I've been anxious all night, all day and now this night again. BUT something has cheered me up, I've got contact with my old best friend in the US again. Facebook!

6. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

HOLY CRAP, I just had the most intense game of halo ever.

Clicky.

It's 49-49 for like 5 minutes before I ambush the last guy to win the game for us.

God, my heart was beating like 100 miles an hour.

Good times, good times.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.