unsure

Status
Not open for further replies.

FoReVeR LoSt

alright, well i have no idea where the fuck i am right now!!! k i lied,i'm @ my mom's lol but i'm on Ecstasy and i've been drinking, so not good!!! i don't know what to do, everyone pretty much ditched me!! and everyone pretty much left me hanging...one guy(big black guy) wanted to go smoke pot with him...good thing i said no, who knows what would've happened...

My roomate is sleeping right now, she looks like um...dark, i can't really see her :laugh: I've smoked some pot and drank too...probably not a good idea...

i've been thinking a lot you know...about life, about where i am in life, what i want to do in life. All of it sounds like a fucking joke if you ask me...i try to hard, i try too hard to be nice and to fit in!! i'm fucking sick and tired of it, i want to go to the bar, i want to get high and forget what i did the night before...I think i'm starting to drink too much, smoke too much, just be blah all the time and so mellow that i don't care what others think...sometimes that's a bad thing. I know that is very random considering i've had E, pot, and alcohol,i don't even know how much!!!! this isn't good :unsure:

should i sleep?

if u ever OD on E or u mix it (badly) with pot and drinking too much u wont be able to ask if u should sleep cuz ull jus slimply ...well ull drop and maybe like go into a sezier...if thats how u spell it...and u said u havent been online much lately cuz u dont wana put ur stuff on others (in the myspace message in case u dont remember) but u should know u can talk to me no matter how..."dumb" the problems may seem...and dont worry about wat people think about u cuz the people who judge u and critisize r only avoiding the inevitable day that they themself will have to judge themselves and most of em know they wont like who they are but theyre too afraid to change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00