Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Will, Nov 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Will

Will Staff Alumni

Not sure really what to do lately...sorta so and so.

I haven't been super-down, but not happy at all. I eat like 1 meal a day, and small stuff. I've actually had this bad cold for awhile. Get Fever's everyday, as well has massive headaches, coughing spells, and congestion. It doesn't bother me as much to go to a doctor, though. I just don't want to go.

That and, I'm sure if I went to a doc, there'd be some sort of comment about my scars. I don't know, I've been sleeping like 6 hours only, recently. But I'm not really sure this is healthy. I kinda feel like I'm gonna die or something in a short while. I've just been living on Advil, really, to get rid of the pain / fever.

2. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

Hey, Billy..The worst that could happen when you go to the doctor is he/she possibly helping you out..Giving you some meds or something, plus, you'd find out what's wrong with your heath..Take care. :hug:
  3. Will

Will Staff Alumni

I guess, I mean I've thought about it. But my family greatly misunderstand depression, and I don't need that kind of attention. I do fine just by myself. Sometimes I wonder if keeping the sickness will kinda do better...:unsure:.

I don't know if meds would help me. I'm just sorta dwindling these days, doing nothing that's valuable. I'm so dead set on just living for another year, and not focusing on the big picture. I don't know.

I'm almost willing to just die. I don't feel that bad often, because I just promise myself 'sometime in a year from now'. And it gave me temporary peace. But I'm just so out of it recently.

Thanks, Jess :hug: I appreciate it. I'd like to try, just not with my family. Maybe when I'm on my own?
  4. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

Your family does not need to know. Please go to the doc and get the help you need.
  5. Xalcro

Xalcro Well-Known Member

Please be okay, Billy. Go to the doctor if you need to. Just whatever you feel is right.

Hope you get better soon. Please, take care...
  6. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

Billy, just take it into consideration..I know how hard it is to deal with the family's opinion, but just, do whatever you think will make you feel better..Take care. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.