Unsure

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by ThatWasJustYourLife, Nov 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Im unsure if this a disorder but i need to find out wat it is. Oki use to eat the regular 3 meals a day, proberly abit more i had a huge appetite but these past 3-4 months my appetite had dropped ALOT, for example i had a bowl of noodles and a packet of crisps yesturday and thats it. My friend tried to force me to eat some chips (fries to our friends over the pond) and i ate a hand full and i was vomiting later because i was too full! since i started to feel like this ive dropped jean sizes from a 36 to a 32!!! but the thing is im not worried about this, its giving me a great body. I just want to find out what is wrong with me thats all.

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

This doesn't sound like an eating disorder. You should consult your doctor is you're having difficulty keeping food down :hug:

3. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

I agree. It doesn't sound like an eating disorder. But not being able to keep food down is worrisome so you should really check with your doctor about that. I hope all goes well. PM if you need to talk. <3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.