Unsure

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by ThatWasJustYourLife, Nov 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Im unsure if this a disorder but i need to find out wat it is. Oki use to eat the regular 3 meals a day, proberly abit more i had a huge appetite but these past 3-4 months my appetite had dropped ALOT, for example i had a bowl of noodles and a packet of crisps yesturday and thats it. My friend tried to force me to eat some chips (fries to our friends over the pond) and i ate a hand full and i was vomiting later because i was too full! since i started to feel like this ive dropped jean sizes from a 36 to a 32!!! but the thing is im not worried about this, its giving me a great body. I just want to find out what is wrong with me thats all.

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

This doesn't sound like an eating disorder. You should consult your doctor is you're having difficulty keeping food down :hug:

3. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

I agree. It doesn't sound like an eating disorder. But not being able to keep food down is worrisome so you should really check with your doctor about that. I hope all goes well. PM if you need to talk. <3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.