Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I've been dehydrating myself for the past 3 weeks now. I wake up every day with terrible cramps and my lips are peeling beyond belief. I eat the saltiest food i can find and whenever I think I can't go on anymore I drink a can of soda for a sense of false hope. I walk around in pain everyday from the cramps and no one even notices. I've also been biting my nails to the point that I can't go any further so I've started to bite the skin around them. I feel like I have to punish myself for messing up my life so badly. I just have no idea what to do right now.
  2. Epical Taylz

Epical Taylz Well-Known Member

Please drink more water.

:hug: Do what you can to stay alive.
    Don't do this to yourself.
  3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Please drink more water. You will get very ill if you don't.
  4. soliloquise

soliloquise Well-Known Member

this is a dangerous form of self harm... very. you are doing damage to all the organs in your body, remember we are mainly made up of water. this is unsafe.. soda will not rehydrate you. you need to drink water asap or you will en up in hospital. worse scenario could be kidney damage. please talk to someone about your depression and drink water
  5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Needing Reason,
    What has brought you to self harming yourself this way? You really need to get some fluids in you right away. Like the others say you are only damaging internal organs. The cramps are telling you this but your not listening. If you think this is a form of suicide you need to reevaluate the reasoning.
    Your going to end up in the hospital with IV's stuck in you and them pushing you to rehydrate yourself. You don't want kidney or liver damage, it is a painfull way to live. You are probably also going to end up constipated because you have no fluids to help you with a normal bowel movement. This can lead to prostrate and colon problems.
    Please listen to what we are telling you it is your best interest that we are concerned about. We can help you figure out your state of mind once you take care of the physical problems. Please stay safe!!~Joseph~
  6. Synesthetic Soul

Synesthetic Soul Well-Known Member

Please start drinking water. Please. This is a horrible thing to do to yourself and sounds like an even more horrible way to die. Please, cut back on all the salt and get water into you soon!
    Like Stranger1 said, it will do all those horrible things to you. You won't want that in the end.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.