unsure

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by lost_child, Jun 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lost_child

lost_child Well-Known Member

why don't the thoughts of suicide ease? why is everyday a struggle to get out of bed, the house is messy because I dont' have the erngy to clean. i sit there i smoke, i think, i smoke, i think, my body is given up from the overdoses, i'm constantly sick from taking too many tablets not enough for my permanant sleep that I so want, that i need to stop everything. I saw a sign that said "deaf by 30" 20th june 2009. I read that as a dead by 30, i read that as a sign to me. I don't know what's wrong with me. i am exhausted and now just want to sleep. am i allowed to say that if i'm found i'm not to have any treatment, if i die i'm not to be brought back. i have already wrote to my family, and have the letters in an envelope for each of them. i want to be allowed to die peacefully.

2. reefer madness

reefer madness Account Closed

I know what it's like to struggle to survive everyday when all you think about is ending it all. I wish I had some answers for you, but all I have to offer is empathy.

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Jodie..I'm sorry you're still struggling. You can pm me anytime if you need someone to talk to :hug: Don't suffer alone! keep reaching out.

4. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

I'm sorry times are hard for you right now. We are all here for you though, please talk to us :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.