unsure

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by lost_child, Jun 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lost_child

lost_child Well-Known Member

why don't the thoughts of suicide ease? why is everyday a struggle to get out of bed, the house is messy because I dont' have the erngy to clean. i sit there i smoke, i think, i smoke, i think, my body is given up from the overdoses, i'm constantly sick from taking too many tablets not enough for my permanant sleep that I so want, that i need to stop everything. I saw a sign that said "deaf by 30" 20th june 2009. I read that as a dead by 30, i read that as a sign to me. I don't know what's wrong with me. i am exhausted and now just want to sleep. am i allowed to say that if i'm found i'm not to have any treatment, if i die i'm not to be brought back. i have already wrote to my family, and have the letters in an envelope for each of them. i want to be allowed to die peacefully.

2. reefer madness

reefer madness Account Closed

I know what it's like to struggle to survive everyday when all you think about is ending it all. I wish I had some answers for you, but all I have to offer is empathy.

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

Hi Jodie..I'm sorry you're still struggling. You can pm me anytime if you need someone to talk to :hug: Don't suffer alone! keep reaching out.

4. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

I'm sorry times are hard for you right now. We are all here for you though, please talk to us :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.